Design Objects & Books, a collection by Tim Collins
Keeping an eye on Twitter has been fun lately
The Svpply iPhone app is here!
We know a lot of you have been waiting for this, so we’re excited to announce that our new Svpply iPhone app is available for download in the App store.
We’re super proud of this one. With robust categories, a beautiful custom feed of products, super fast search, and some new interactions that we think suit us well, we put a lot into making this the best possible mobile shopping experience out there.
Speak up if you’ve got any suggestions, we’ll be watching Twitter and Tumblr closely in the coming weeks.
Next up, iPad App!
The Svpply iPhone app is available for free download from the iTunes App Store, and is compatible with the iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.3 and up. Let us know if you find any bugs or have any comments! email@example.com
We’re excited to announce that our API is live and available for your use! Want to build your own shopping iPad app? You can do that. Want to build a website devoted to blue shoes? You can do that too.
Tug of Store - “A real time game where coolness is decided democratically”. Tug of Store runs off our new API, which also drives Svpply.com and our forthcoming iPhone app. Some of the API’s features:
- 1.2 million products
- Full OAuth support
- 3,000 new products a day
- 70,000 Stores
- 40,000 Collections
There’s a new landing page for all API-related content: developer.svpply.com. Drop by our terms before you get started. If you have any questions or want to write in with comments, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Timeline Support!
Add some style to your history by automatically posting the products you add on Svpply to your Facebook Timeline.
To turn on Timeline support, login to Svpply and confirm the authorization message at the top of your Feed. (Note that you may need to authorize Facebook in your settings before you’re able to turn on Timeline support.)
- Over 3,000 new products every day, pulled from across the web
- Every product is hand-selected by our members
- Simple categories like Men’s & Women’s Clothing , Cookware and Camping
- Filter any category by your own keywords like Red, and Nike
- Easily discover who found each product and follow them in your Feed
- Less clutter in our Member and Store profiles
- We’ve removed a ton of deadweight from our navigation for a simpler experience
- Various small improvements as we listen to your feedback on the redesign
- Full OAuth API launching early next week
- Our new iPhone App launches this April
Hud was just featured in our weekly email.
4. Seriously don’t wear this shirt if you wanna be “that guy”
5. If you’d wear this: Three Wolf Moon / Wölfe und Vollmond - Erwachsenen T-Shirts von The Mountain: Amazon.de: Bekleidung, then don’t buy this cat shirt.
6. For cat lovers only.
$19.99, Wanted by 233 members